FABMOC North Wales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Everybody at FABMOC Yorkshire

3 posters

Go down

Hello Everybody at FABMOC Yorkshire Empty Hello Everybody at FABMOC Yorkshire

Post  Neil Gavin Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:53 am

My name is Neil Gavin, I met Reuben last year when he moved to North Wales, I was and still am a member of Wirral Minis and I got Reuben to come along and join, but because it takes so long to get to club meets we and a few other people decided to start a local club but twelve months down the line we found ourselves in a major upheaval due to a certain member causing friction within the club it was then that Reuben explaineed how FABMOC came about and then we asked if we could open a branch of FABMOC in North Wales and the rest to say is history. My main interests are attending runs and going to shows, I along with other members have been to a number of events so far this year, Wirral Run, Bingley Hall, Malvern Show, Snowdon Mini's Run to Black Rock Sands, and Crewes Missile's Cry Charity Run this month, events also booked are London to Brighton, Lakes, and shortly Dales.
The cars I drive or will be in the future are
1. Mini Clubman
2. 1380CC Roof chopped mini, deseamed, shaved door handles /filler neck, rear lights relocated to rear pillars, full body kit, lowered. (nearing completion)
3. 1960Austin Seven (restoration project)
4. Minivan and Traveller (steel sided) (restoration project)
5. Mini City (daughters car, nearing completion)
6. 1960,s stlye retro cooper (this car is to be sold to fund some of the others)

So that is me in a nut shell
Neil Gavin
Neil Gavin
Co-ordinator
Co-ordinator

Male
Number of posts : 187
What Mini you own : 1. 1976 Mini Clubman, 2. 1967 Morris Mini Minor, 3. Mini Clubman estate, 4. Austin Seven 1960, 5. Minivan shell for restoration
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Back to top Go down

Hello Everybody at FABMOC Yorkshire Empty Re: Hello Everybody at FABMOC Yorkshire

Post  MELLOW YELLOW Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:38 pm

Hi Neil , hope to meet up in the near future , hope you enjoy your stay with Fabmoc Very Happy
MELLOW YELLOW
MELLOW YELLOW

Male
Number of posts : 11
What Mini you own : 1293 Special
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Hello Everybody at FABMOC Yorkshire Empty SPuD aka Shel

Post  SPuD Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:13 pm

I didn't know you have owned all those Minis.... I've got alot of catching up to do..... Cool
SPuD
SPuD

Female
Number of posts : 4
Job/hobbies : Handcuffs, Music, Minis!
What Mini you own : My Red Bonnet'ed Road Warrior is a Perfect Mayfair 1000cc
Registration date : 2008-04-09

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=552317320

Back to top Go down

Hello Everybody at FABMOC Yorkshire Empty Re: Hello Everybody at FABMOC Yorkshire

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down