FABMOC North Wales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi

2 posters

Go down

Hi Empty Hi

Post  ziff Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:10 pm

Hi everyone. I'm David from Newcastle, Australia. I've never had the chance to go to England let alone Wales but from what I've seen on the net you have a great little piece of the world there. Luckily for me the whole family like Mini's so I get plenty of help from my wife and the three kids. Chat later.
Ziff

ziff

Male
Number of posts : 1
What Mini you own : 1964 Morris 850 Van, 1967 Deluxe, 1971 Clubman
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Hi Empty Hello Zif

Post  Neil Gavin Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:01 pm

Good to have you on board, and welcome to Fabmoc North Wales, my name is Neil Gavin and I am one of the co-ordinators for the North Wales branch the other being Reuben Bebb, if you check out the members list there are about 30 of us now and still rising,
In our club all classic mini enthusiasts are welcome, there are no joining fees or subscriptions as these might bar some people from joining because of financial costs, if we want anything for the club we just chip in, that goes for helping one another with the cars.
At the moment I have 7 cars on the go except for two they are all ongoing projects
1. MINI CLUBMAN
2. ROOF CHOPPED MINI
3. MINI CLUBMAN ESTATE
4. 1959 AUSTIN SEVEN
5&6 TWO MINIVANS
7. MY DAUGHTERS MINI CITY

If you are ever in the U.K. you will be more than welcome to stay as we try and forge links with as many clubs and nmini enthusiasts as we can, anyway speak to you in the future
Cheers
Neil Gavin
Neil Gavin
Neil Gavin
Co-ordinator
Co-ordinator

Male
Number of posts : 187
What Mini you own : 1. 1976 Mini Clubman, 2. 1967 Morris Mini Minor, 3. Mini Clubman estate, 4. Austin Seven 1960, 5. Minivan shell for restoration
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum