FABMOC North Wales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi to all

2 posters

Go down

hi to all Empty hi to all

Post  ade north wales Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:51 pm

hi my name is ade .i live in amlwch anglesey just joined the site after hearing about it .im also a member of snowdon minis.nice to see more mini fans. i own 1992 mayfair with ice install. running with recon 1275 stage 1.
also 1992 mayfair was engine donor. also 1979 mini that requires a lot of work. Smile

ade north wales

Male
Number of posts : 6
What Mini you own : 1992 mayfair moddid
Registration date : 2010-12-18

Back to top Go down

hi to all Empty Welcome

Post  Neil Gavin Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:02 pm

On behalf of FABMOC North Wales welcome to the site, you are welcome to come and join us at our meeting place
Penrhyn Old Hall
Penrhyn Bay
Nr Llandudno
on the second Wednesday of the month from 7.30 p.m. onwards, we are a small club of mini enthusiasts that enjoy everything mini building, driving and talking about them.
We don't have any joining fees or subscriptions as this leads to arguments within the club so we are just a gathering of like minded souls, we tend to sort out what runs we are doing as the year goes on and if you can make it you are welcome to join us on as many as you want to do, I try and do at least 20 a year and last year some of the runs I went on with other members were London to Brighton, Riviera Run Cornwall, Bingley Hall that is on January the 30th this year great for spares as it is the biggest indoor show of the year, Himley Hall in May, Mini ion the Park absolutely brilliant this one Uttoxeter in September, Malvern Mini Shows in March and October, Lakes Run a camping weekend and you get to tackle the steepest road in Britain the Hardknot Pass great when you only have drum brakes, Stanford Hall in September plus loads of local runs and shows with other clubs that most of us are members at like Wirral Minis, Snowdon Minis, Crewes Missiles, Miniaddicts and quite often we have a joint stand at a show always with people from different clubs making up one club as they are fed up that there club doesn't do anything and we tend to call this one "Not just F----n Me Again Mini Owners Club" just a bit of a laugh when you come to our club you please yourself and enjoy, look forward to meeting you in the near future
Neil Gavin
Co-ordinator
FABMOC North Wales
Neil Gavin
Neil Gavin
Co-ordinator
Co-ordinator

Male
Number of posts : 187
What Mini you own : 1. 1976 Mini Clubman, 2. 1967 Morris Mini Minor, 3. Mini Clubman estate, 4. Austin Seven 1960, 5. Minivan shell for restoration
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Back to top Go down

hi to all Empty images

Post  Neil Gavin Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:08 pm

It tells you how to upload images in the first section of the home page fourth one down I hope this helps
Cheers
Neil
Neil Gavin
Neil Gavin
Co-ordinator
Co-ordinator

Male
Number of posts : 187
What Mini you own : 1. 1976 Mini Clubman, 2. 1967 Morris Mini Minor, 3. Mini Clubman estate, 4. Austin Seven 1960, 5. Minivan shell for restoration
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Back to top Go down

hi to all Empty Re: hi to all

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum