FABMOC North Wales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Do

3 posters

Go down

How Do Empty How Do

Post  RC1407 Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:38 pm

Hi my name is Rich I am a co-ordinator for the doncaster side of fabmoc, been a member of fabmoc since aug '05, i own Matilda and also Lilly but she is gettin a rebuild this summer if we get 1.

Rich
RC1407
RC1407

Male
Number of posts : 3
What Mini you own : Matilda A Black Cooper & Lilly A Limeflower Mini 1000 Auto
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

How Do Empty Hello Everybody at FABMOC Yorkshire

Post  Neil Gavin Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:27 am

Hello everybody, my name is Neil Gavin, I met Reuben last year when he came to live in North Wales, I was a member of Wirral Minis then and still am but it is quite a journey to go to meetings so we got together with a few more local club members and started a club this club was short lived with problems arising from certain people in the club creating friction, so Reuben suggested we to start a branch of FABMOC in North Wales, and after he explained the way the club was run I thought this was an excellent idea so here we are, we are currently taking on new members and hopefully existing ones (Old club meeting on Thursday)
I currently have a number of cars and are as follows
1. Mini Clubman
2. Roof chopped 1380cc, deseamed, shaven door handles, full body kit, lowered, (nearing completion)
3. Austin Seven (restoration project)
4. Minivan (Restoration project)
5. Minivan/steel sided traveller(restoration project)
6. Miny City, daughters car (nearing completion)
7. 60,s / 70,s Retro Copper lookalike (to be sold to fund some of the others)
I enjoy going to shows but mainly Runs, so far this year we have been to Wirral Run, Bingley Hall, Snowdon Mini's Run to Black Rock Sands,Malvern Show and are currently going on Crewes Missiles Cry Charity run in April, we are also booked on the Lakes, London to Brighton and shortley the Dales, I try and do at least one a month
Neil Gavin
Neil Gavin
Co-ordinator
Co-ordinator

Male
Number of posts : 187
What Mini you own : 1. 1976 Mini Clubman, 2. 1967 Morris Mini Minor, 3. Mini Clubman estate, 4. Austin Seven 1960, 5. Minivan shell for restoration
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Back to top Go down

How Do Empty Hiya Rich

Post  Neil Gavin Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:04 am

Thanks for the contact hope to meet you in the near future are you going to the Lakes or the Dales Runs, myself and Reuben have already booked onto them
All the best Neil
Neil Gavin
Neil Gavin
Co-ordinator
Co-ordinator

Male
Number of posts : 187
What Mini you own : 1. 1976 Mini Clubman, 2. 1967 Morris Mini Minor, 3. Mini Clubman estate, 4. Austin Seven 1960, 5. Minivan shell for restoration
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Back to top Go down

How Do Empty Re: How Do

Post  RC1407 Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:11 pm

ill be doing the dales run again
RC1407
RC1407

Male
What Mini you own : Matilda A Black Cooper & Lilly A Limeflower Mini 1000 Auto
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post  vatansever223 Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:21 pm

Thanks for the contact hope to meet you in the near future are you going to the Lakes or the Dales Runs, myself and Reuben have already booked onto them

vatansever223

Male
What Mini you own : vatansever223
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum